- Getting to know you
- Booking one-to-one meetings with Mark – setting your targets for the term
- Online ILPs
- Online Maths & English tests
- Sylwia is in charge of all online tests
- Sarah is in charge of all online ILPs.
- Deciding who will do the first presentations in class.
What are the ingredients for a a good class?
ingredient noun [C]
UK US /ɪnˈɡriː.di.ənt/
B1 a food that is used with other foods in the preparation of a particular dish:The list of ingredients included 250 g of almonds.B2 one of the parts of something successful:Trust is a vital ingredient in a successful marriage.
1. good classroom
2. prepare for the exams – including homework
3. respect and tolerance
4. being helpful